- Ephorate of Underwater Antiquities – Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sports
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
- Lund University – Department of Archaeology and Ancient History
We thank Dr. Aggeliki Simossi, Director of the Ephorate of Underwater Antiquities.
- National Archaeological Museum
- Antikythera Mechanism Research Project
- JF White Contracting
- Australian Centre for Field Robotics
- ARGO NGO
- National Park Service – Submerged Resources Center
We gratefully acknowledge the support and assistance of the Director of the National Archaeological Museum, Athens, Dr. George Kakavas and the Museum staff. Many of the images of Antikythera artifacts posted on this site are available through the generosity of the National Archaeological Museum. The expert staff at the Museum has patiently answered our questions about the artifacts under their care, has helped us devise strategies for handling expected finds, and has guided our plans for scientific analyses of recovered materials.